Select Menu

Ads

Random Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Design

Technology

Circle Gallery

‹
›

Shooting

Racing

News

Bottom

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Umebahatika kukutana na hii video inayo wahusu Vera Sidika, Huddah na Corazon! Itazame hapa

The internets are quite the invention! I think this should be the one human innovation that I am happy about that has come forth in the last 50 years. Why? Because it saves the likes of me from having to watch the rubbish shows on Kenyan TV. And I came across one such series that is done by a local lad by the name of Geoffrey Githui.
The Youtube Channel is called Ninja Tv and I came across a video mockery about Kenya's socialites. From Vera to Huddah and even Corazon. The content I felt needed some teeth. Afterall, it's on the internet so you do not have all the moralists demanding tame content.

That said, I enjoyed it immensely. Check out the video below: