Select Menu

Ads

Random Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Design

Technology

Circle Gallery

‹
›

Shooting

Racing

News

Bottom

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Picha za Diana Elizabeth Michael aka LULU kwenye muonekano mbali mbali na vazi refu

MAC DUGGER Design from @beautypointdar #tuzozawatu
Vazi refu huwa linapendeza kwa wasichana/wanawake hasa likipata mbunifu mzuri na ubunifu wa kisasa.
Head to T.... Session LOL Hair- @americannailstz Nails- @americannailstz Hair styled-Aziza at GLAMBOX Make-up by @quemonimimi at GLAMBOX Dressed by @beautypointdar Shoes from @citysoles_tz #AbtlastNight #tuzozawatu
Hizi picha zinamuonyesha muigizaji wa filamu nchini Tanzania anaye kita kila mara kwenye media Diana Elizabeth Michael aka LULU.

Sometimes ts better to REACT with no REACTION..! Dressed by @kikisfashion Make up by @glicygosby @glorylasway Hair by @americannailstz Nails by @americannailstz #KaziKazini....
I am in competition with no one. I run my own race.I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone,in any way,shape of form.I just aim to improve,to be better than I was before.That's me and I'm free...! #thingswedo4money #busymakingmoney #newprojectcomingsoon
Kwene 'Caption' ni maneno aliyo andika LULU kwenye picha hizo.